The STEP Women’s Course is a 3-year biblical, theological and practical training program designed for Christian women desiring to know the Word of God in order to better serve. After completing the 16-course curriculum, the student will be entitled to a Bible Certificate.
The mission of the women’s course is to prepare Christian women to be able to accompany their husbands in the ministry for the advancement of the Church of Jesus Christ and the transformation of Haitian society.
Beginning of the Christian life
Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Angels
Overview of the Old Testament 1
Development of the Christian life
Teaching Children with Competence (KATAK)
Overview of the Old Testament 2
God’s plan for the home
New Testament Overview
Bible Study Methods
Plan of God for the World
Plan of God for the Church
1. Completed application form along with a copy of your birth certificate and two passport photos.
2. The recommendation of the pastor or leader of your church regarding your Christian character. (Recommendation forms are available in the administration of STEP or on www.stephaiti.net.)
3. Ability to read and write legibly.
4. Be at least 18 years old.
5. Be a member of an evangelical church.
6. Agreement to abide by the STEP Standards of Conduct.
7. Pay the registration fee in full to the administration of STEP.
Classes are taught every Saturday from 9am to noon. The student must show punctuality and regularity during the current academic year.
The cost of 250 gourdes must be paid at the time of registration or annual registration. The school fees are 5,000 gourdes per year, at the rate of 2,500 gourdes per session. These payments are required in order to have access to the classroom.